Case Manager - EISS (Bilingual- Spanish).
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton is a faith inspired non-profit organization, mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about services to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Nursing. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs. Catholic Charities is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for delivering case management/counseling services for clients and families.
- Designs, implements and monitors individual program plans for clients.
- Assesses client needs; investigate their eligibility for services.
- Counsels and aids individuals and families requiring agency assistance.
- Maintains client records and completes required documentation according to agency and accreditation standards. This may include, but is not limited to data entry, progress notes, activity reports, time sheets and logs.
- Coordinates client activities.
- Assists clients with accessing other services (job training, counseling, housing, medical services, etc.)
- Networks with other providers to generate community resources for participants.
- May provide supportive counseling in individual and group settings.
- May transport consumers to appointments, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in human behavioral science such as social work, psychology, sociology, guidance and counseling and child development. Related work experience preferred. Bilingual in Spanish.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid drivers license.