EDI Coordinator - Gainesville, VA
Job ID: 147003
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle Architectural is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 165 operating locations and 5,000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle Architectural is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
The EDI Coordinator will be responsible for processing incoming and outgoing EDI orders. This position is located at our Gainesville, Virginia Office and will report directly to the EDI Manager.
- Process orders, invoices and advanced ship notices
- EDI mapping for new and existing customers
- Know and learn our products as well as the various customers programs and pricing
- Be able to work with dispatchers across the country and address various issues and scenarios
- Troubleshoot and research issues and discrepancies
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years’ experience in similar field
- Strong customer service skills
- Be able to use Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively to non-IT employees and help solve problems
- Knowledge of Biztalk 2013 a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.