Automotive Service Advisor
Fletcher Chrysler Products is currently hiring experienced Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team! Service Advisors / Automotive Service Consultants interpret customer needs for the mechanics.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters.
- Understand customers’ problems and arrange for appropriate service.
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics.
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Verifiable customer service performance record required
- Previous Service Advisor experience is a must - 1 year minimum
- ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds experience highly preferred
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Chrysler today. Apply Now!