Track/Railway Infrastructure Construction Superintendent
5 years experience working as a Superintendent on track and railway infrastructure projects; knowledge of rail transit operations; railroad industry safety standards; and the repair, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, reconstruction, rehabilitation and installation of track and infrastructure components of a rapid transit system.
The Track/Railway Construction Superintendent will oversee the day-to-day operations and Safety of their assigned project, including but not limited to:
- The direct management of union trades people, equipment and subcontractors on-site;
- Responsibility for being the direct contact between client, public and personnel on project site;
- Accountable for planning, organizing, directing and managing all personnel and activities related to infrastructure maintenance, construction and operations;
- Responsible for adherence to labor and production schedules to ensure that projects are built on time and within or better than budget;
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications;
- The preparation and submission of one-week and three-week look ahead plans;
- The submission of all job paperwork on a weekly basis;
- The completion of daily reports accurately detailing employee and equipment hours, completed quantities and other activities onsite;
- Ensuring work is completed in a quality manner according to QA/QC specifications.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.