8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Must be within 30 minutes to the property- Pelham Apts- Framingham MA
JOB TITLE: GROUNDSPERSON
REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE MANAGER
The grounds person is a member of the maintenance team that is responsible for the physical appearance of the grounds of the property. Because curb appeal is a #1 priority at Corcoran Management Company, the grounds person holds a very important position. In this position, the grounds person has the ability to establish the first impressions of potential residents driving through the property.
The grounds position is also an excellent entry-level position for someone interested in a career in residential property maintenance but lacking in the skills and technical education. Corcoran Management Company offers excellent training and advancement opportunities to qualified employees.
- Plant flowers and/or small trees and shrubs
- Prune and/or shear shrubs and plants
- Fertilize and water lawns, flowers, shrubs, plants
- Pull weeds and assist in leaf removal
- Pick up refuse and litter on grounds
- Wear safety attire, use appropriate equipment
- Keep dumpster areas clean
- Assist in care of lawn, shrubs and trees
- Perform other duties as directed by the maintenance or property manager that may include janitorial or light maintenance duties
- Assist with snow removal (mandatory)
1. Must submit to and pass Corcoran Management Company’s background screening as explained in the employment application.
2. Must submit to and pass a Substance Abuse Screening as explained in the Corcoran Management Company’s Substance Abuse Prevention/Detection Policy.
3. Must submit to and pass a Physical and Agility Test.
4. Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
5. Must wear the appropriate attire provided for this position.
Corcoran Management Company: The Company
With over five decades of growth and success, Corcoran Management Company is one of New England’s most highly regarded property management companies. We specialize in the development and management of apartment communities -- delivering superior customer service and maintaining exceptional quality standards.
At Corcoran Management Company, we encourage our employees to grow with us as we develop a growing portfolio of communities. Employee growth and development is fostered by providing job skills seminars, industry education, professional certification and advancement opportunities. All the while, we pride ourselves in maintaining a small, personal company atmosphere where every individual matters.
In other words, we don’t just Create Communities --- we also Build Careers in residential property management. We offer attractive salaries plus commissions, generous bonuses and excellent benefits.
If integrity, teamwork and superior customer service are as important to you as they are to us, we invite you to forward your resume to Cathleen Donahue@ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to 781-849-0157
Corcoran Management Company…………..building careers since 1951.
FAX- 781-849-0157 office - 781-849-0011
Corcoran Management Company is an E.O.E. / Drug Free employer.
Please visit our website at: WWW.CORCORANAPTS.COM