Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will assist our NEC sales team in identifying and developing business opportunities by offering their technical expertise.
1. This individual will work directly with prospective and existing customers in collaboration to assist in our customer’s product development goals.
2. This individual will serve as a liaison between our technical team and sales group.
3. Travel with the sales team will be instrumental to this role.
4. Keep customers informed of new information including new product information as well as nutritional information that may be of benefit.
5. Coordinate company's services to meet customer needs including Marketing, Technical Services and Production.
Higher education and/or an advanced degree in the sciences is required and experience in the supplement industry is preferred.