Program surveys for individual projects ensuring they are completed on time, on budget and with the highest quality. Assist in development of new products and maintenance of company website and internal tools. This position will be solely and completely responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from the layout to function and according to client’s expectations. Have the ability to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program surveys and other projects as assigned, collaborating with others in the programming and art team as needed.
- Meet with internal project teams to understand programming and scheduling needs of individual projects.
- Participate in weekly technology team project meetings.
- Participate in all-staff meetings.
- Assist in the development and testing of new client and internal tools. Upgrade and maintain functionality of currently existing products and internal tools during major browser and technology shifts.
- Stay informed of industry standards, trends and technological advancements in order to meet current and future development needs for internal departments and clients.
- Anticipate potential problems, and propose solutions to management.
- Provide input and share ideas for client and internal products that utilize the latest technology and business procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of corporate website content and functionality. Including browser/device compatibility, demo delivery, email marketing campaigns, and other needs as assigned.
- Work with word press sites updating and maintaining on a regular basis.
- Work closely with hosting company and hosting servers to maintain and manage all sites.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have good communication and organizational skills and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be a quick learner with a good memory, eager to learn, willing to take on new responsibilities and a team player.
- Must be able to work with people and be able to train them.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from a 4 year college or university and at least four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.