MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Executive will be responsible for driving project profitability. In this role, you will oversee Project Managers, Superintendents, and Estimators to ensure completion of the projects at a high level. Our client is looking for a driven individual to take their business to the next level. If you are interested in joining a growing company and making an immediate impact, apply for consideration today.
Our client started in 1995 as a landscaping company, and have slowly grown since then. They acquired a large client in 2008 in the bio-tech space, and their success only grew from there. Within the last five years they have seen their construction division grow substantially. They are looking to bring in a skilled Project Executive from a big player to help take them to the next level. This is an excellent opportunity to be a big fish in a small pond, good for someone that wants to put their leadership skills to the test!
- Drive profitability in the business through over-site of all departments
- Create and present reports to upper management
- Analyze and evaluate offers/proposals
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the key vendors/subcontractors
- Prepare proposals
- Meet with potential clients, subcontractors and engineers to determine the scope of work.
- Familiarity with computer programs such as Procore
- Good time-management skills
- Well organized and reliable
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- 10+ years experience with a General Contractor
- Experience with Lab, Pharmacy, and Life Science build outs
- Office Interior renovation experience is a plus
- Procore Experience
- Driven, motivated individual, passionate about the work
- Company car and gas card
- Salary up to $150,000
- 401K PTO, Health, Dental