Level 2 Field Technician
Help drive service success to improve customer satisfaction as a part-time Level 2 Field Technician.
You’ll serve as a highly-trained merchandising project specialist who will manage installations, diagnose issues and provide troubleshooting while working directly with store management and team members in an active, sales-driven retail environment.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Successful management skills
- Excellent communicator
- Willingness to travel (occasional overnight stays may be required)
What you’ll do:
- Manage installation, repair and support for displays. Identify in-store marketing opportunities while educating Retail Market Managers and dedicated partners on all supported displays
- Diagnose errors and/or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Install, modify and maintain displays as well as their corresponding security systems
- Build and maintain relationships with store management and associates
- Provide accurate, timely reporting
- 3-5 years’ experience in merchandising and technical troubleshooting
- Previous territory management experience preferred
Necessary tools for success:
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Remote home office
- Computer, smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Willingness to work weekend and major national holidays
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.