Physician - PERM - Family Practice Need in North Dakota
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Opportunities throughout North Dakota
- Highly desirable salary with full benefits.
- Ability to use your skills in this critical care hospital/clinic doing outpatient and inpatient care, ER support and general rural primary care
- Ability to extend your skills by providing Hospitalist help-out coverage at our primary hospital in Bismarck
- H1B visa will be accepted for this location.
- If interested, opportunity to teach medical students, residents and fellows.
- Clinical academic appointments are available
Reference the following job ID: 94601
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]