ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT OPENINGS IN FAIRFIELD, BENICIA, VALLEJO, VACAVILLE & DIXON!!
Long Term/ Possible Temp-Hire, Day Shift, Full Time
Ideal candidates have an outgoing and go getter personality, good data entry, typing, communication, and phone skills as well as excellent attention to detail. Strong computer skills and previous experience as an administrative assistant or as an executive assistant is a must have to be successful in this role.
Examples of Administrative Assistant responsibilities
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Implement and monitor projects as directed by management, and see the projects through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner