2nd shift Monday -Thursday 3:00pm to 2:00am Performance Supervisor
MAINTAIN SIMOS RESPONSIBILITIES AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Know your area of responsibility and customer/contractual expectations
- Key Performance Indicators, quality standards, safety violations, and other customer requirements.
- Trainer for power equipment and warehouse job duties.
- Understand SIMOS’ keys to success and employee handbook rules/regulations
- General expectations are to arrive one hour prior to shift start to understand daily workload and communicate resource needs with members of management.
- General expectations are to stay one hour after the EOS to finalize reports and data input and shift wrap-up. These should not take away from your floor presence.
- Send end of shift report to customer to include hours and units
- General expectations for floor presence are approximately 75% of shift spent monitoring and supervising associates on the floor.
- Breaks should not exceed 60 minutes throughout the day and should not interfere with workload.
- Roles and Responsibilities will be reviewed periodically throughout the year and are subject to change.
COMMUNICATION AND FOLLOW UP – This is accomplished by:
- Daily review with Operations Manager on execution of labor plan/shift plan
- Complete shift start up and end of shift process
- Communication via phone/email to Inbound Operations Manager of any unexpected activity such as, safety, MHE, security or building issues
- Communicate with support team and/or employees daily productivity goals for area and individual
- Identify and communicate schedule changes, planned upcoming events and any other general announcements
ON-BOARDING / TRAINING
- Ensure that all new employees in your area are taken through and trained in the Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure that all employees are taken through and understand the on-boarding parameters set by the Customer and Operations Manager
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT, i.e. reviews, training, counseling, etc.
- Maintain staffing levels and insure hours are is updated to match needs based on projections
- Attend weekly Operations meeting to establish focus for the week
- Maintain roster/attendance daily – provide corrective action as needed based on the handbook rules and regulations
- Conduct daily pre-shift meeting and mid shift meeting
- Conduct observation(s) and provide feedback on hourly employees as required
- Provide Roles and Responsibilities to all support team members
- Provide documented training on all operation processes
- Complete and track assigned objectives
DAILY CLEANLINESS AND SANITATION OF THE ENTIRE FACILITY
- Implement and manage clean up assignments, this is to be in conjunction with the same shift supervisor s when applicable, according to the area’s checklist
- Responsible for his/her area cleanliness.
QUALITY – Ensure the quality level is being followed – this is accomplished by:
- Perform audits on all employees throughout the shift
- Perform audits based on customer requirements
- PRODUCTIVITY – Ensure all employees are held accountable to productivity – this is accomplished by:
- Entering daily productivity for each employee or team
- Coaching and documenting progress of all employees, coaching for the employees that fall outside of set parameters and commending the employees that are inside the set parameters
- Post productivity daily if available
- Maintain efficiency standards and identify improvements to processes or tools to increase overall productivity and communicate to Operations Manager
SITE SAFETY AND SECURITY COMPLIANCE
- Ensure all customer and SIMOS’ policies are implemented and followed
- Implement site safety program
- Coordinate safety observations established by Operations Manager and communicate unsafe acts immediately
REPORTS – Ensure that all documentation is filled out accordingly
- Utilize all tools provided as directed by leadership
- Observe and maintain standard operation procedures for all functions within your area of responsibility
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.