Dog Sitter - Watch Dogs in Your Home
Love dogs? Overnight dog care is in demand! Join the nation's largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers and earn money boarding dogs in your home.
What you do:
Create a Rover profile and select dog boarding as a service you want to offer. If your profile is approved, it will go live and you'll receive all pet care requests through Rover.com.
- Earn extra income: Earn up to $1,000 (or more) per month from the comfort of your own home. Use your income to pay bills, fund a trip, or add it to your savings.
- Enjoy flexible hours: You get to make your own schedule. Offer dog boarding on the weekends or make it a full-time gig.
- Get 24/7 support: We've got your back. Rover's support team is always ready to help, plus we offer 24/7 Trust & Safety coverage.
- Easily communicate with clients: Seamlessly track the details of your stay with the Rover app. Then, send a detailed summary straight to to your client's phone with just a few taps.
How you'll get paid:
Your earnings go directly to your Rover account. From there, simply request a check or transfer your money to a PayPal account. You can even choose to auto-deposit your earnings directly to your PayPal account or have us automatically send you a check each time you get paid.
You're a good fit if:
This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible work schedule are also a great fit. Individuals who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to earn additional money on the side can also make great pet care providers. Rover dog sitters come from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including customer service, sales, retail, the restaurant industry (including barista, bartender, server, and waiter/waitress, restaurant host, hostess, bus, bus boy), messenger, bike messenger, delivery driver, finance, marketing, data entry, food runner, account manager, contract worker, cleaner, baby sitter, babysitter, caregiver, teacher, education, and intern. If you want to offer day care or dog walking, weekday availability is key. Many Rover sitters have also worked at Care.com, Grubhub, Seamless, DoorDash, Eat24, Caviar, Munchery, Saucey, Google Express, AmazonFresh, Instacart, Sprig, Luxe, Zirx, Lyft, Uber, Wag, and Postmates. If you're just looking for flexible work, gig work, part-time work, seasonal work, a summer job or work to earn additional money on the side--Rover could be a great fit for you, but successful sitters are dog lovers first.
- Passing a general background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Be able to watch dogs in your home
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- The latest version of the Rover app for iOS or Android
- Verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference
This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Rover.com.