Electrical & Instrumentation Internship
Ag Processing Inc (AGP) is currently looking for an Electrical & Instrumentation Intern to join our team! This intern will have the opportunity to work under the direction of our plant maintenance team in order to become an expert in safely analyzing, troubleshooting and recommending solutions to plant instrumentation and electrical problems.
• Learn how to maintain and troubleshoot variable frequency drives, process controllers, HMI's, process instrumentation, and electrical problems.
• Assist in the development and installation of new electrical/process control systems.
• Learn how to schedule calibrations and inspections of process control/electrical equipment with written documentation. Perform all electrical maintenance in compliance with AGP prescribed guidelines and procedures.
• Work with AGP management in the development of plant projects and upgrades.
• Assist in maintaining past, current and future electrical systems prints
• Assist with various projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.
• A fundamental understanding of electricity (AC & DC), electrical wiring, computer hardware & software and motor controls
• Available to work approximately 10 weeks during May, June, July and August
• Willing to work in a production plant setting in the summer
• Safety conscientious
• Strong technical skills, analytical skills and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team in a professional manner
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Must currently be pursuing a Degree in Electrical Technology or similar.
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Housing Assistance Available - Rent & Utilities
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Published 3 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here