Service Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Mid Level Tech
Do you have experience? Are you looking to further your career?
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Bob Mariano!
Automotive Technicians are a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a mid-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our Chrysler service departments can expect a clean, safe and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Chrysler certification is a PLUS
- Transmission experience is a PLUS
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today. Apply Now!