We are sorry! This job has expired. Click here
to see other similar jobs.
Manager-Health & Welfare Plans
The Field Services Department assists Employers and Labor Organizations with implementing and administering health & welfare plans for Teamster members and their families. The Manager of Field Services has the following core duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing Health & Welfare Plan communication materials to improve or redesign where needed.
- Engaging in Employer outreach in advance of their Health & Welfare Plan renewal date.
- Working with Field Services Representatives and Local Union Business Agents to ensure that Teamster members and their families have the best health & welfare options available.
- Attending New Employer Implementation and Health & Welfare Enrollment meetings to address questions or concerns regarding benefit eligibility and/or benefit coverage.
- Improving internal and external follow up with Employers and Local Union Business Agents to identify areas of concern and opportunities to improve service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Labor-Management Relations or a similar discipline.
- Experience with designing, negotiating and implementing Health & Welfare Plans is essential.
- 3-5 years of leadership or management experience is preferred.
- Experience in Labor-Management relations, including negotiating and interpreting collective bargaining agreements and/or representing either an employer or labor organization in collective bargaining or contract administration is preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
You can see similar jobs for here