Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conducts studies in operations to increase work flow and spatial utilization.
- Ensures facility efficiency and workplace safety.
- Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
- Develop and improve work methods.
- Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve efficiency, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
- Support IE Manager in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
- Perform workforce planning/leveling/adjustments per Assembly Plants' Volume Adjustments.
- Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies.
- Interact with production management and union leadership daily on all matters relating to staffing requirements and IE activities.
- Bachelor’s degree Industrial Engineering.
- 1+ year of experience.
- Automotive Assembly Process Knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Process.
- MS Office Suite experience.
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
- Proficient or Certified in MODAPTS
- Bachelor's Degree
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.