Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / General Line
Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is hiring all levels of technicians to join their team!! Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
Up to $1,500 sign on bonus for qualified, State Certified technicians!
Competitive Compensation - Paid Manufacturer training - Great benefits package
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- State of MI Certification(s) required OR must be obtained within reasonable time frame TBD after employment
- Hold a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment (wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Competitive Compensation
- Great benefits package- including BCBS Medical
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training
- Great work environment
Start your career as an automotive technician for Westborn Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM today.