Groundskeeper, Full-Time, Interview 4/26! Start ASAP!
Groundskeepers Needed in Dearborn, MI.
Valid driver's license required (Chauffer's license upon hire, very easy to get!).
INTERVIEW this Friday, 4/26! START ASAP!
Job runs from spring to the fall (Nov) and longer if you're available and based on performance.
These are full-time assignments paying $12.00 - $12.25/hour.
- 6:30am – 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)
- 3:00pm – 11:30pm (Sunday – Thursday)
- 3:00pm – 11:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist with the completion of daily landscaping and maintenance tasks for commercial properties.
- Lawn maintenance duties including grass cutting, weeding, trimming, blowing, pruning, edging, raking, etc.
- Landscaping duties including laying sod, digging holes, planting, mulch spreading.
- Operating and carrying hand and mechanical tools such as blowers, weed-whippers, hedge trimmers and chainsaws.
- Operating a seated riding mower and push mower.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Capable of repetitive, physically demanding work for extended periods of time such as standing, bending, digging, raking, sweeping and shoveling.
- Able to walk on un-level surfaces and work outside in all weather conditions.
- Valid driver’s license without restrictions (able to obtain Chauffeur's License upon hire).
- Able to operate/drive a manual transmission vehicle is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience operating general landscaping equipment is preferred.
Apply on-line for immediate consideration or send your updated resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.