Senior Solution Architect
The Architect participates on one or more project teams, including supporting the design and modeling of the architecture and related solutions, component identification, quality reviews and adherence to policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. They review existing business processes and establish metrics to improve business processes as well as support all architectural disciplines under their direction.
• Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
• Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
• Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
• Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
• "Sell" the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
• Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
• Design and lead the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
• Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
• Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
• Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
• Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
• Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
• Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the ESA.
• Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
• Work closely with the enterprise program management office (EPMO) or project office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Min 7 yrs of experience in multiple IT areas, to include experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
• Analytical Thinking
• Building Relationships
• Developing Others
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Thinking
• Business Enterprise Knowledge
• Business Process Knowledge
• Change Advocate
• Information Systems Knowledge
• Foundation Architecture Knowledge
• Knowledge of Emerging Technology
• Strategic Technology Planning