Cedar Creek Lodge Maintenance/Shuttle Driver - Year Round, Full-Time
This is a year round, full time (32-40 hours/week) position in Columbia Falls.
Responsible for performing routine maintenance tasks & driving the guest shuttle.
Performance of building maintenance tasks in the following fields: carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), landscaping, and plumbing. Perform other tasks as assigned.
**No Housing Available**
- Provide general maintenance skills necessary for repair and maintenance of facility.
- Responsible for driving the guest shuttle to/from Whitefish multiple times a day.
- Pre-employment and periodic drug testing will be required
- Performs mixed duties in diagnosing and repair for the proper maintenance and operation of buildings at location.
- Performs various landscaping duties including care and maintenance of grass, plants, flowers, trees and shrubs.
- Accountable for materials used and ordering of items needed for job completion or inventory replacement per established company procedure.
- Responsible for adhering to Xanterra's Ecologix program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Heating & Electric: To see that steam valves and traps are operating properly. Learn operation of electrical systems. Make minor repairs to electrical apparatus. Replace light bulbs and fluorescent tubes.
- Plumbing: Repair/replace sinks, faucets, lavatories, valves, toilet fixtures, etc. Install faucet washers/gaskets; take first step measures to unclog drain systems.
- Carpentry: Repair/replace hardware (towel bars, toilet paper holders, mirrors); minor repairs to doors and window frames.
- Landscaping: Ability to safely use various types of mowers, trimmers and clippers necessary to maintain location landscapes.
- Able to identify the scope of work to determine if specialized skills of the various crafts are required to the job professionally.
- Skilled in use of tools and equipment common to the trade.
- This position may require the use of respiratory protection. OSHA standards require a clean shaven face and a medical screening.
- Comply with all current related safety and health requirements.
- Able to read, understand and comply with all current company policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 19 years old and possess a current, valid, driver's license that can pass a driving history check and Department of Transportation Physical.
- This position may require the use of respiratory protection and will require compliance with applicable regulations.
- Must be able to walk long distances over uneven terrain and climb stairs and ladders in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be capable of lifting objects weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Must possess physical stamina and condition to withstand heavy labor related work in an outside environment.
- Standing, bending, kneeling, crawling for extended periods of time are required.
- Work with maintenance and location personnel.
- Position may be required to work weekends and holidays.
- This is a year round, full-time position.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, vacation, disability, sick, 401k, holiday pay, discounts on dining and retail and free Glacier National Park pass.
- This position is subject to Department of Transportation Regulations and GNPL's Drug and Alcohol Policy.