Community Sales Manager - Colorado Springs
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Community Sales Manager for their Sales and Marketing Department. The right candidate will Manage, train and motivate sales staff in a master-planned community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review weekly reporting (traffic/sales/cancellations)
- Review and approve all new Sales Contracts and Change Order Addendums
- Provide monthly Competitive Marketing Analysis (CMA) to management
- Responsible for training/development and staffing of master-planned community
- Responsible for pricing and all marketing affiliated with community pricing
- Responsible for creating and managing marketing budget
• Provide Google Analytics summary review to management monthly
- Preparation of spec requests and assisting with getting plans ready for initial permitting
- Management of registered prospects; Top 10, A, B, lost prospects, geographic understanding
- Planning and execution of the public launch for model home Grand Opening
- Proof and installation of sales and marketing signage
- Responsible for all customer service relation issues and resolution management
- Daily management of community including scheduling; approving deals, signing contracts and conflict resolution
- Management of starts with division management
- Coordinating and daily communication with construction team members
- Planning and execution of community event for realtors, prospects and homeowners
- Training of new hire sales agents
- Assistance in new community start-up
Directly supervises employees in the Sales Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have a vehicle, a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!