Lead Full Stack .NET Developer
Classification: Sr. Software Engineer
Compensation: $100000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Our client is developing an e-commerce presence to support, supplement, and expand our increasing list of business offerings. The Lead Full Stack Developer will work with a team of internal developers and off-shore resources. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance web applications
• Employ best practices and standards, participate in code reviews, and write test suites
• Mentor other developers and consultants
• .NET (C#, ASP)
• Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
• Scalable RESTful API Design and standards
• Experience with scalable Web RESTful APIs and microservices
• RESTful interfaces (JSON, XML, SOAP), both for creating outgoing responses and incoming consumption of data from external sources
• Strong background in SQL, data management and relational databases (Sql-Server 2016+)
• Unit Tests, Test Driven Development, and Source Control
• Agile software development methodologies
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Energetic, passionate, and results-oriented
• Good communication skills
• Experience in OrderCloud APIs
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira, a GIT repository and continuous integration environments
• Familiarity with marketing communications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – this is a leadership position
• Competitive salary
• Health, Dental, Vision
** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.