Building Maintenance Technician
A local housing development is seeking Building Maintenance Technicians for full-time positions. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. One person will work at the same location and the other two will float between different buildings .
· Perform air condition, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and flooring repairs
· Repair TV and exercise equipment
· Maintain and clean pools and replace or unclog lines
· Maintain building and parking lots
· Perform grounds keeping, including landscaping, grass mowing, weeding, and snow removal
· Perform other duties as required
· Must have previous building and property maintenance experience
· Must have a valid drivers’ license
· Must have own basic hand tools
· Must work well independently and as a member of a team
· Must be safety conscious
· Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.