At IMPACT Management Services, we focus on delivering the highest quality light industrial, skilled trades, and professional employees to top employers in Michigan, Illinois, and Wisconsin. IMPACT’s values make it a great team to work with for both clients and associates.
We currently have multiple openings as General Labor in the Clarkston, MI area for a growing and fast paced facility. These positions are ideal for those who have previous General Labor experience or similar manufacturing experience and are seeking a long-term career with room for advancement.
**There are IMMEDIATE openings available for General Labor on 2nd and 3rd shift**
A qualified General Labor will meet the following requirements:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Great hand-to-eye coordination
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Longevity in work history
- Reliable transportation
- Great attendance record
The General Labor responsibilities will include:
- Producing quality parts to meet company expectations
- Following oral and written instructions
- Monitor equipment and surroundings for safe and sanitary operation.
- Maintain sanitation, product quality and protection.
- Make sure quantities and quality are met.
Shifts for General Labor
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm – 11:15 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm – 7:15 am
General Labor must be able to work overtime upon request.
Pay Rate for General Labor:
- $10.40 with an increase to $10.90 once hired in
- Must complete 90-day contractual period with great attendance
Benefits After 90 days of Employment:
- Holiday pay
- Personal Time off
- Health (BCN)
How to apply for openings as General Labor:
Please feel free to apply to any of the current openings and you will be contacted if you are qualified. You may also attend Open Interviews on Tuesday and Thursdays at 9:00 am SHARP at 6338 Sashabaw Rd, Clarkston 48346. For additional questions please call 586-330-7000