Inside Division Sales Manager
Oversee and manage the development and performance of all sales activities in the division for Chicago, IL. Staff and direct a sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Representatives.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market. Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develop and implement marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Representatives.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses. Assist Account Representatives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Account Representatives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive%26rsquo;s sales and activity performance.
- Develop and mentor staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 7 years of experience managing people, including hiring, developing, motivating and directing people in a sales management role.
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience with enterprise software solutions and large, complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements