ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global manufacturing company is looking to add a FP&A Manager to their growing finance team. This role will be a part of the corporate FP&A activities and will support business units. Great opportunity for someone looking to make an impact with a growing, dynamic company.
WHY TAKE THE ROLE:
- Lots of growth opportunity- company is growing, office staff increased by 60% in the last four years, the incumbent was promoted into a newly created role. If you prove yourself, then they will promote you.
- Innovative company, cutting-edge
- Nice facility, on-site fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Young, energetic culture
- Process improvement-oriented role- make things better
- Covid- accounting/finance is working from home until TBD
- Lead the analysis of financial information to determine present and future financial performance, including coordinating monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting, and annual planning processes.
- Partner with various business units and leadership to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual P&L analysis, Risk and Opportunity analysis, and bridge comments to shed insights into the business.
- Prepare and present quarterly presentations to leadership
- Ensure consistency between the operating strategy of the business unit and its financial forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to streamline work and improve processes to drive effective data analytics and provide recommendations that will enable quality performance management discussions and better decision-making.
- Support the monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results for multiple business units
- Lead cross function team to collaborate on certain projects, such as inventory risk analysis, production line analysis, etc
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease lead times, and streamline work processes by working cooperatively and jointly with internal stakeholders
- Provide ad hoc reports and analyses as requested
- 7+ years fp&a experience
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- MBA or CPA preferred
- Strong systems skills, JD Edwards preferred
- Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required