AREVO Professional Services is a niche boutique IT Solutions firm specializing in ERP, HRIS, Digital, and Project Leadership. AREVO Professional is part of the AREVO Group family of companies.
AREVO Professional Services is currently hiring for a SQL Developer, long-term contract, onsite Charlotte, NC area.
An experienced SQL Developer will lead in the development of SQL databases for a wide variety of applications and business uses. You should bring experience with data architecture and management to develop and scale SQL databases based on organization’s needs. Moreover, you’ll need to write SQL queries to store, sort, and retrieve a range of data. You should be a quick thinker, highly organized and able to troubleshoot any number of issues that can come up during the day-to-day operations.
- Minimum of 3 years Teradata experience
- Minimum of 5 years SQL Development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of ETL experience
- Designing database tables and structures
- Creating views, functions, and stored procedures
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications
- Creating database triggers for use in automation
- Maintain high standards of data quality and integrity
- Understand issues related to network performance and security
- Hands-on experience with production databases.
- Developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases, as well as writing and testing code.
- Working with colleagues across the IT department — from applications developers to network engineers — and with third-party vendors, such as cloud service providers.
Arevo Professional Services works with their clients and candidates to bring together the perfect match. AREVO offers our temporary employee’s full-time benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, Teledoc, and Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Your Birthday).
We work with clients and candidates to bring together the perfect match.