CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company, is looking for a Financial Analyst to provide business systems support in order to execute contract labor accounting code structures in Automated Time and Attendance Production System (ATAAPS) for DWCF Computing and Telecom Portfolios and the General Fund. Activities include establishing and closing tasks, job order numbers, and organization codes; ensuring labor errors are distributed to the appropriate site for action; researching labor errors; compiling all corrective actions and communicating status to Comptroller and Logistics Divisions, assisting in the coordination of reorganizations with site Human Resources points of contact; ensuring requests for ATAAPS contractor labor changes are made in an accurate and timely manner; supporting colleagues/management / customers by responding to questions; and offering assistance to customers encountering functional errors.
This support includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide coordination and administration of the Civilian Labor ATAAPS for all agency program elements
- Make updates and changes to the ATAAPS Accounting Module, insuring that proper tasks and job orders are established and available to meet reporting requirements for the individuals
- Provide accuracy checks on FMLO delivered ATAAPs/pay files and create execution reports bi-weekly
- Resolve execution issues within 7 business days of issue receipt.
- Coordinate with Finance and Logistics Divisions to facilitate the Fiscal Year-end closeout and new Fiscal Year start-up process for DISA Computing Services
- Follow year-end procedure documentation and ensure completion of tasks within the required timeframes as published by the Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Closely monitor the final posting and reconciliation of data within non-labor, Customer Funds, Labor and Property accounting processing
- Provide support in the conversion of accounting code tables within Financial Accounting and Management Information System (FAMIS-CS-Mod) at the end of each Fiscal Year
- Working knowledge of DWCF principles and business systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience.
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!