Reputable and stable company has an opportunity for a seasoned General Manager with a background in landscaping . The owner’s of our company wish to step back and are looking for a take charge General Manager who can step in and contribute to the rapid growth of business and production. The successful candidate must be detailed oriented, a passion for excellence, and the ability to communicate to all levels in an organization. Our dynamic company provides an exciting fast paced environment to work in as well as a competitive compensation plan.
· Advanced ability to lead and direct a work force
· Strong interpersonal, time-management and organizational skills
· Good people skills a must
· Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations
· Strategic and financial modeling and planning/analysis
· Results driven leader who can produce consistent results through others
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel software
· Self-motivated with the desire to drive the business to success
· Strong work experience in the landscaping industry required. Formal educational degree a plus.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our competitive salary, and incentives, we offer the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization. We hire only the best and the brightest, if you consider yourself one of the best General Managers in the region, please forward resume to Tom.Pajula@biz-solve.com or call me at 224-229-9259.
· Manages All Department’s to a safe, environmentally sound, and reliable operation
· Manages the execution of all routine maintenance activities in conjunction with other departments as needed
· Provide backlog, cost estimate, schedule, and work scope reports
· Responsible for field department budget management
· Develops Department work force including training, job rotations, and special assignments
· Quality Control Provide and manage technical and quality resources to ensure that products meet all code and requirements
· Oversee non-exempt (hourly)timekeeping, keeping over-time to a minimum and reporting wage and hourly report weekly
· Customer relations by providing accurate schedule information, resolving service problems
· Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
· Perform other duties or assignments as assigned
· May be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as the business demands