Roving Grounds Keeper
Our client, a property management company, is seeking a Grounds Keeper.
Varied duties may include:
- Maintaining curb appeal of properties
- Rove between properties
- Cleaning of exterior fixtures
- Picking up trash and debris on grounds
- Possible apartment make readies when apartments become available.
- Must be available for a temporary to hire situation.
- Any previous janitorial or housekeeping or grounds experience considered
- Valid Driver's license required and must be maintained
- Valid auto insurance is required
- Must be energetic and a quick worker, but detail oriented
- Should have a professional and courteous appearance and demeanor
- Flexibility and reliability are very important
- All employees may be subject to employment reference and criminal background checks
For more information on this or other real estate related career opportunities please visit our web site