Behavioral Health Associate (Behavioral Health Technician)
WRC has positions available for full time, part time and PRN.
As a Behavioral Health Associate at Wellness Resource Center you will participate in the implementation of patients' treatment plan by:
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and documenting behavior
- Developing positive relationships with patients and co-workers
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral Health Associate is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.
Wellness Resource Center (WRC) is a private treatment program in Florida that is dedicated to providing comprehensive care for adult men and women who are struggling with substance use disorders and co-occurring mental health issues, such as anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, bipolar disorder, personality disorders, trauma, and eating disorders (non-primary diagnoses only). Visit our website at https://www.wellnessresourcecenter.com/about/careers/.
Treatment a Wellness Resource Center is provided in a supportive environment that places an emphasis on symptom reduction and the development of healthy coping skills in order to empower clients to live independent lives with purpose, hope, health, and fulfillment.
Wellness Resource Center is a proud member of Acadia Healthcare - a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 587 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 17,400 beds in 39 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)