Landscape Maintenance/Fine Gardening/Enhancement Crew Leader
The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/ maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
· Supervise and lead 2-3 crew members, daily work schedules and accurately complete paperwork
· Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor and all team members
· Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
· Must have knowledge working with basic landscape maintenance equipment
· Dependable and always on time/early at work
· Available to work 40+ hours per week during the busy season
· Physically able to work at a fast pace for 8+ hours per day in the elements
· Able to follow instructions, attention to detail, work efficiently, and with a team
· Participate and lead weekly training sessions
· Attend courses and seminars to increase job knowledge and skills
Additional Responsibilities in Fine Gardening/Enhancement Divisions:
· Perform masonry, grading, and drainage work
· Annual color installation, Layout and install planting beds per plans and drawings, and Bed maintenance
· Operate and maintain assigned vehicles, power equipment and hand tools
· Operate John Deere backhoe/loader, Caterpillar skid steer and Mini-Excavator
· Coordinate purchases and deliveries of hard materials to job sites
· Ornamental pruning of trees and shrubs, Perennial care
· Holiday decorating
2-5 years of relevant landscape experience. Knowledge of zones 5-7 plant material and previous maintenance experience is beneficial. Knowledge of plant/weed identification and pruning is needed. Spanish and/or Portuguese skills and a driver’s license are a plus!
We are looking for immediate placement. Only those available to start in March should apply.
Apply in person at The LaurelRock Company located at 969 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT or send cover letter
and resume via: Fax: (203) 587-1430 or Email: HR@laurelrock.com.