Landscape Maintenance/Fine Gardening/Enhancement Crew Member
Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/ maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
* Must have knowledge working with basic landscape
* Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
* Communicate openly with clients, supervisor and all team members
* Able to follow instructions, attention to detail, work efficiently and with a team
* Participate in weekly training sessions
* Must be dependable and always on time/early at work
* Attend courses and seminars to increase your knowledge and skills
* 1-3 years' landscape and/or construction experience
* Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently is a plus
* Available to work 40+ hours per week during the busy season
* Physically able to lift 50+ lbs. and work at a fast pace for 8+ hours per day in the elements
* Drivers license are a plus!
* Knowledge of zones 5-7 plant material and previous maintenance experience
* Knowledge of plant/weed identification and pruning is needed
We are looking for immediate
placement. Only those available to start in March should apply.
Apply in person at The LaurelRock Company located at 969 Danbury Road, Wilton, CT or send cover letter and resume via: Fax: (203) 587-1430 or Email: HR@laurelrock.com