Seeking an experienced fulltime Copywriter to work onsite for our client in Northwest Arkansas. While taking direction with the client & internal leadership, Sr. Copywriter will collaborate to create concepts and write copy to extend clients brands and messages. They seek a highly creative candidate, with advertising agency experience. Copywriter will meet conceptual challenges and tight deadlines in a fun, yet fast paced environment – a talent who thinks critically, acts quickly and writes witty, creative and compelling copy.
Collaborate with client and internal creative leadership and team partners to create campaigns and concepts, digital/web, print, broadcast, direct mail, out-of-home, video and broadcast projects
– Follow brand standards and design guidelines
– Write in a wide variety of styles that correspond with clients needs
– Branding, print, digital, social media, event and promo campaigns
– Assist creative and production team in quality control, assuring all copy is checked proofread.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field
– 5-10 years of experience – agency and retail experience preferred.
– Strong conceptual thinker
– Excellent presentation skills – able to present to creative, account and client teams.
– Enthusiasm, positive attitude, and willingness to push the envelope
– Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
This is a, full-time opportunity working onsite in the Northwest Arkansas area. This is not a remote opportunity. Benefits not available unless the length of assignment is extended to meet requirements.
To apply, please submit your resume, writing samples and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.