Seeking a talented Graphic Designer to work on-site at our client’s headquarters in Northwest Arkansas. This is a full-time opportunity working closely with and providing support and client service to one of the world’s largest food companies and their family of brands.
The ideal Graphic Designer will maintain compliance with brand guidelines and quality standards for all assigned projects by providing on-point conceptual, design and production-type work as well as any other support responsibilities, including for examples reviewing and approving printing proofs, verifying color and content accuracy, partnering with other key stakeholders to ensure signing consistency, resolving issues with digital files, escalating problems to management as appropriate, and keeping up-to- date on industry best practices and current quality and brand standards as required. This role will report to the on-site Art Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and producing visual components from concept to execution stage.
- Demonstrating creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity.
- Adapting to competing demands and shifting priorities, while updating and sharing knowledge and skills to keep current in area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (preferred).
- Some professional design experience (preferred).
- Expert skills in InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop
- Technically sound and knowledgeable of prepress and file print preparation
- Top notch organizational & time management skills, enhanced by strong attention to detail
- A feel for shopper marketing, and know how to apply that knowledge to everything you design
- A knack for working with a team and the ability to accept and apply critiques and/or feedback
- Comfortable in a demanding, fast-paced work environment with ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Ability to develop concepts to life from pencil to execution stages
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to think through and solve structural and executional challenges
- Able to create tight mock-ups for review quickly
This is a full time role on site around Bentonvile, AR.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your resume and link to online portfolio or samples.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally.
If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.