Warehouse - General Labor
At PrideStaff we work for you!
Partner with us for great opportunities!
PrideStaff is a national staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. With branches across the U.S., our locally-owned and operated offices are plugged into the community. Our recruiters are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with leading employers.
We are seeking ambitious and hard-working Warehouse Associates for opportunities in the Portland and Beaverton areas. If you are experienced with shipping/receiving, distribution, general warehouse responsibilities, general labor, and Forklift, apply today!!
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, and storing merchandise or materials. In this role, you will fill requisitions and orders. You may also operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric).
Other responsibilities of the General Labor / Laborer positions include:
- Packing and shipping products and materials
- Preparing products for transport to distribution center, departments, or assembly line
- Performing a variety of tasks within a distribution shipping environment
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock
- Investigating discrepancies and adjusting errors
- Working under general supervision
Contact us today to be considered for the multiple openings!
Call us today: 971-371-4028!