DSV - Global transport and logistics
In 1976, ten independent hauliers joined forces and founded DSV in Denmark. Since then, DSV has evolved to become the world's 5th largest supplier of global solutions within transport and logistics. Today, we add value to our customers' entire supply chain by transporting, storing, packaging, re-packaging, processing and clearing all types of goods. We work every day from our many offices in more than 80 countries to ensure a steady supply of goods to production lines, outlets, stores and consumers all over the world. Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com
Location: USA > IL > Aurora > Bilter Rd
Job Posting Title: WMS Troubleshooter - 18222
The WMS Troubleshooter is responsible for resolving WMS and Equipment failures whether human or otherwise. The WMS Troubleshooter will take a proactive approach to define and correct errors. Be available to answer questions and respond back to the team member as well as to the Super User as needed.
As part of the DSV team, Associates are expected to meet company objectives in the areas of performance, safety, and quality. Associates are expected to comply with all corporate and site-specific policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ad hoc support to team to resolve equipment and or system errors
• Deliver improvement proposals on warehouse activity and WMS system
• Review WMS and operational processes to verify transactions are accurately executed
• Create and submit reports daily on system/operational issues; both opened and closed
• Assist warehouse staff in operational areas as needed
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
• Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 1 year experience in a warehouse/logistics environment
• 1 year experience working with WMS
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
• Be able to become MHE certified within 30 days of hire
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Intermediate computer skills
• Proficient with MS Office Applications
• WMS functions
• English (reading, writing, verbal)
• Business writing proficiency
• Intermediate level to verify quantities of product, count inventory, or perform other duties associated with handling, storing and distributing client products.
• Strong attention to detail accuracy and accomplish job task in a timely manner.
DSV is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with DSV, please contact Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. DSV reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.