Building and Facilities Maintenance Technician
Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician Job Summary
A growing residential estate property management company is seeking a 1st shift Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician to join their team. This individual will complete routine and emergency maintenance for residential properties in the area.
This position comes with a great benefits package, use of a company vehicle, a provided company cell phone plus other great perks.
Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain household systems including plumbing, HVAC, electrical, security and power systems.
- Maintain residential appliances, lighting, and other fixtures.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Maintain grounds and appearance of property including management of landscaping contractors.
- Update employees and team on the status of requested maintenance support.
Building & Facilities Maintenance Technician Qualifications
- HS diploma or GED.
- 2 or more years of experience in residential or commercial facilities maintenance with knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair and electrical systems required.
- Ability to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Valid Driver''s license with insurable MVR report and background check required.
- Strong working knowledge of hydraulics, as well as mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Quick Apply Here
- Send your resume: email@example.com
- Give our office a call: 616.281.0628 (direct) or 616.281.0611 (main)
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Position Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
The Grand Rapids Express Employment Professionals office was founded in 1996 and is proud to serve the West Michigan business community with a full offering of recruiting, training, and human resource services. Since we opened our doors, we have focused on not only helping companies find top talent, but also helping them develop and retain talent.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx