Business Development Manager
Responsibilities include focusing on architectural firms as it relates to Audio Visual needs in their designs. Concentrating on identifying needs, growth strategies and relationship development. This includes business strategy, product development, sales channels, growth and marketing.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 5+ years' experience, with a strong technical background, developing accounts and selling project based, hardware and /or software systems solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information technology procurement needs, and facilities management within a large organization.
- Experience working architects/consultants.
- Expertise in AV or electronics industries.
- Strong attention to detail, sense of urgency, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- National travel required