We’re looking for:
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome using your smile and positive nature
- Keen to be a part of something you believe in, providing fun while having fun at work
- Openness to learn, grow and develop skills
- Commitment to your team by being on time and working scheduled shifts
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods in all weather conditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have basic understanding of English.
Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!
Applications will be reviewed beginning January 2nd.
- Interact with our guests and make their day amazing through meaningful connections
- Share your passion for creating a warm and welcoming environment with your team
- Deliver fast and accurate service
- Contribute to our exceptional track record for safetY
Minimum Duties and Responsibilities:
- Notify supervisor of daily performance or any malfunctions or safety concerns.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment to include greasing, oiling, and fueling.
- Keep work area clean.
- Install, maintain, and mow grass.
- Install/remove flowering and foliage plants and mulch.
- Install/remove trees.
- Pruning, trimming and brush removal.
- Transplant, water, and fertilize flowers.
- Weed and disbud flower beds.
- Assist with new construction areas.
- Work on irrigation utilities.
- Perform various clean-up work.
- Operate power equipment such as blowers, mowers, trimmers, clippers.
- Operate hand tools such as purners, lopping shears, shovels, rakes, etc.
- Water plants as needed.
- Unload trucks and store items.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.